1. Enter your address in the Vote 411 box to the left or go to the Vote411 site. The LWVUS Vote411 system asks you to give your email and a priority issue of concern. It will provide email reminders and information. If you do not want to participate in this service use the following options in 2, 3, or 4 below.
2. Go to Vote411 using this QR code:
3. Go the SC government's website for voters. Look under the menu heading Voters for learning how to register in person, online, or by mail; how to check or update your registration, vote in person or by absentee. Also learn about military & oversees citizens, voters with disabilities, etc. See a Spanish version.
4. Download the SC LWV brochure, English Version: Save all Votes. Or get the Spanish version: Salvemos Todos Los Votos. Either version of this handy guide to elections in SC can be reproduced at no cost. Print two-sided and fold lengthwise.
5. The following links cover most special cases special Cases for SC voting:
The required SC Voter ID
16 Reasons you can give to vote absentee by mail or in person
General resources for Voting
Choosing among candidates